I Love Them soo Much...

05 October 2010

sketch time n learn A B C - iman's day...huhu

  • iman's reading n studying table...
  • hehe....last day i saw this 2 cutest stuff...
  • and start to imagine how will iman sit n make something in that table...
  • maybe he will draw something or put his toys n mess it away...
  • yeah...that is what i want...huhu
  • immidiately..i buy it...
hurm...i draw a nice picture...(said iman)

  • sometimes its funny when i see his manner
  • something different than other kids i ever see..
  • my son is a good listener kids..
  • and quit learner too...
  • so when i want to do something (using knife, sccissors, cut up fish)...i will make sure that he is not behind me or around me...
  • cause he will imitate what im doing...an example like washing dishes...
  • 1 day i saw he take the plastic plate n start acting like washing dishes ...
  • hehe its so funny to me n my husband...
first practise to use the pencil...

i succeed !!...


i learn A B C...until Z with ibu...

finally his nice sketch...i love it...


No comments:

Post a Comment