I Love Them soo Much...

24 December 2010

End of the year 2010.....

  • theres a lots thing happen in my life at this year 2010
  • some from that i can't accepted...
  • and some happen make me think that i was very grateful women n wife ...

  • from that...when i look into my husband n my son eyes...
  • its make me feel ...
  • so calm n comfortable 
my rockstar...yeh!!
  • ohhh....GOD thanks coz give me this family
  • now on i got what was i desired from last year....
  • first...i want my own house
  • second....my own car
  • third...transfer workplace

iman n ayah played the racing game...
  • hurm...for this moment i'm still dun know what i want to aim for the year 2011
  • maybe on my next entry...
  • i will let u all know...ok...

luv this pic...its so romantic...(to me)

wow...a lots of fish la...said iman...

also luv this pic...my son seems like older kid

ayah n iman...becoming new remp-it at ampang..

hahaha.....iman act like superman at the motorbike...

my famili...ayah...ibu...iman...
May Allah always give the happiness in this famili...

No comments:

Post a Comment