I Love Them soo Much...

29 December 2010

My Expectation for 2011...n a story about my last weekend.....

  • first of all the above picture is my expectancy for 2011
  • i want to make my KANCIL
  • change its colour..
  • whether blue sea colour or pink colour
  • that one i'm not make my decisions yet..
  • hehe... second thing I want to buy a mobile phone that called C3 brand nokia...
  • because of.....huhu the colour la...
  • my favourite colour is pink ... 

  • ...the 3rd...is my own DSLR digital camera (any brand) i dont mind...
  • which is cost between 1k until 3k...it's ok for me....
  • and then last week I went to the national zoo again
  • with my beloved family (ayah & iman)
  • this time visit was very memorable for me...
  • iman lots of talked about the animals...
  • he was very happy...
  • this picture is my collectable pic between me n my lovely baby boy...
  • iman is an intelligent child
  • for me n my family...
  • we love him a lots....
  • ump...aaahhhh....

1 comment: