I Love Them soo Much...

13 January 2011

welcome 2011 ...good bye 2010...

  • i think time is quick passes by...
  • coz there still more that i need to go through with 
  • my life ...
  • as a mom n wife...

  • and as u know...this year is year for the rabbit sign
  • refer to the zodiac of chinese people
  •  The Year of the Rabbit is associated with the earthly branch symbol (  卯   ) 
  •  Persons born within these date ranges can be said to have been born in the "Year of the Rabbit
  • 29 January 1987 until 16 February 1988: symbol of Fire and Rabbit
  • so i'm the one who was born on those dates - 15th june 1987
  • some of my outlook for the year 2011
  • iman little sister...
  • insyallah...if there is abundant livelihood for 2011
  • pray for me ok...
  • and my other outlook...
  • new gadget for 2011
  • new DSLR camera
  • New mobile phone...C3 by NOKIA
  • change the colour of my car....
  • whether blue colour or pink colour...
  • alright then...so this is enough for today...
  • my new entry for 2011..
  • yang entah ape ape ain merepek kan...huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment