I Love Them soo Much...

14 February 2011

be yourself.....


  • hurm...diz time entry should be a bored entry...
  • hehe...now im telling u about someone that really make my life ruined...
  • but the person got no name...
  • hurm... i dont know why...coz sometimes i keep asking my self..
  • why she like to be a copycat....
  • why cant her become herself...
  • dont becoz i like to buy something different than other...
  • and so she decide to but it to
  • as same as like mine...
  • if it happen once or twice its ok la .
  • but she always like to do it....
  • especially what i buy...
  • haiyooo....
  • plez lah...your manner are annoying me...
  • stop it ....and
  • cant u just think about yourself
  • and what u want not what other people want...
  • n sometimes it makes me bored coz she like to said tak serupa bikin.... 
  • i cant talk to much coz she is one of my f*****....
  • hush....
  • for now on ....
  • i need somethings to do with it...
  • n how to make her to become herself...
  • not me - self....
  • - the end -

1 comment:

  1. its ok than...u can try to give her some advices ok...gud luck...

    ReplyDelete