I Love Them soo Much...

18 April 2011

My son BIRTHDay is TOdAY....

  • Salam...
  • dear friends....
  • today 18 april 2011....n thats means a lot for my son  -  iman  -....
  • & me...
  • happie birthday to u....heppie birthday to iman....
  • heppie birthday to u...
  • & on his birthday i wish that...
  • he wil grown up with great healthy...
  • be a smart boy ever...
  • listen to his dad n mom(me)....
  • don't be a naughty boy....
  • & Allah bless him....
  • n for now on....he already 2 years old...
  • at diz age...he can count 1 until 10...
  • he talk a lots about anything that attract him...
  • sing his fav song include the ultramon taro song's....
  • very active kid n the most thing im very proud about him was...
  • he can understand what i feel when i'm in happy mood or sad mood...
  • so i hope u olls can make a wish to him too....
  • thanks friends....
  • ....the end.....

No comments:

Post a Comment